Monday 13 January 2014

School's in!

Assalamualaikum dearies!

School is finally commencing tomorrow. Year two, semester two. New modules, new friends. Yippeee! As far as many cringe at the thought of it, I'm actually pretty excited after spending the semester break (5 weeks or so!) doing non-academic activities such as catching up with friends and family members. I'm raring to go, prepared to face the stack of readings waiting for me. However, there is one thing I don't look forward to; THE JOURNEY TO SCHOOL. Because NUS is in the West, it takes me more than an hour to reach my destination which I really, really dread. It drains the energy out of me when I think of the travelling time taken to and fro.

So anyways, that aside, I'm gonna begin the new semester a whole new person, more open-minded as before. May I grow and develop stronger mentally and spiritually, inshaAllah. Leaving you with a snapshot or two of my final activity before school begins. Amirah's 21st! Till thennnnnn.

MY FRIENDS FROM FASS!

WITH MY BABE, FATIN!

P.S.: Just little prayer for those who are still seeking ilm/knowledge. O Allah! Advance me in Knowledge and True Understanding. Ameen.

Much love, Mai.

No comments:

Post a Comment