Monday 20 January 2014

Rochelle turns 21!

Salam everyone!

This will be a quick post because I'm actually in the midst of completing my readings for week 1. I decided to take a break by blogging and so here was what happened last Saturday, January 18th. Rochelle, my junior college classmate, held her 21st birthday celebration at Marina Bay Sands suite. The night outlook of the city from the 34th storey is exquisitely breathtaking! MashaAllah. You have to admit that the Singapore city at night is a beauty with all those dazzling lights coming from Gardens by the Bay, the Helix Bridge, etc. 

The theme for the party was The Hunger Games; Catching Fire so every guest had to come dressed as a character from the movie. It turned out to be tough selecting an outfit which is in sync with the theme. In the end, I came dressed in a parka, some old-looking jeans and boots attempting to pull off as a tribute??? HAHA I DON'T KNOW, GUYS. The celebration also became a mini reunion for the class clique although not everyone was present. Personally, I had a good time with them despite not having the girl on fire aka the birthday girl entertain us much but that's alright. She looked stunning by the way :) So here are some photos (of average quality because it's from a phone) to sum up my Saturday night. Once Roch uploads the better quality ones, I'll share them here too. 

PRESENTING THE TRIBUTES FROM DISTRICT 12!!


AN ALMOST COMPLETE PICTURE OF THE CLIQUE! 


CAN YOU TELL THAT BASYSYIR IS PRESIDENT SNOW??!!
THE PHOTO THAT DID NOT DO JUSTICE TO THE VIEW I SAW!

Warmest hugs, Mai!

No comments:

Post a Comment