Friday 12 July 2013

Introducing...

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum everyone!

So here is my first post. Yay! It's been a few years since I last had a blog (at 14-16 years of age to be exact) which I don't remember if I removed it or it's out there somewhere but I think if I were to get my hands on it, I would be laughing hard at the content, no kidding. Well anyway, my intentions of starting a new one is basically to pen down my thoughts and feelings and sometimes, to let things out (though I'm excellent in keeping things to myself!) But just to be warned, my posts can get random on other days too. I guess it totally comes down to what I'm feeling when I'm about to blog.

So till then, stay healthy and to all Muslims, have a blessed Ramadhan :)

Much love, Mai.

No comments:

Post a Comment